The Waters® MV-10 ASFE™ System is the first supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) system offering accelerated, multi-vessel sample extraction, resulting in a faster, greener, more selective alternative for analyte extractions from a wide variety of sample matrices.
Whether your workflow requires enriching target analytes for analytical purposes, stripping unwanted material from a product, or collecting valuable essential oils from natural products, the MV-10 ASFE System is the most efficient extraction tool available. This system allows you to:
• Extract samples from up to 10 extraction vessels in a semi-automated fashion
• Accelerate throughput
• Lower operating costs compared to traditional hydrocarbon-based solvent extraction systems.
• Use a green alternative to normal phase solvents, supercritical CO2, which is non-toxic, non-flammable, and environmentally compatible.
• Uses environmentally friendly CO2 instead of toxic organic solvents
• Improved extraction efficiency
• Better selectivity
• Increased speed
• Higher yield
• Reduced operating costs
• ChromScope™ Software makes routine analysis, reporting, and fraction collection easy with an intuitive user-friendly interface
Application notes and news
- Using Isocratic Preparative Liquid Chromatography as a Quick First-Step Purification for Natural Product Is...
- Systematically Optimizing Extraction
- Streamlining Current Approaches for Extractable Analysis Utilizing Waters MV-10 ASFE and ACQUITY UPC2 Syste...
- Extraction of Fat from Animal Feed Products Using a Waters MV-10 ASFE
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!