The Multitron Standard is the shortest route to excellent value from the Multitron family for the essential tasks.
All the advantages of the Multitron 2 are there, such as user-friendliness and optimal use of space provided by the modular structure and the downwards opening door.
The integrated microprocessor offers flexible controllability, including a timer-programming.
The key advantage with a Standard system is that it has been pre-configured and assembled for the best possible value and a short delivery time.
- The Multitron can be adapted to changing needs to provide the optimal solution regarding capacity and incubator operation.
- The tray is unlocked automatically after stopping and can then be moved onto the open door by pulling forwards and thereby offers free access to the cultures. So, one does not have to work in the incubation chamber. This process is aided by roller bearing on the door for easy sliding of the tray in and out. Rapid removal of flasks is possible also without pulling the table out. High-grade steel ball bearings facilitates easy moving of the table. The tray is secured by five points of attachment for a smooth, reliable shaking action.
- Rapid removal of flasks is possible also without pulling the table out
In contrast to chest type free-standing machines, the top surface can be used as a working area or even for locating light laboratory instruments
- Precise temperature control; option to use a mobile temperature sensor for measurement directly in liquid
- The Multitron offers the largest shaking capacity of its class: The type M table (850 x 470 mm) has room for e.g. 87 x 100 mL or 6 x 5000 mL Erlenmeyer flasks
- The highest table simply rests on the opened door with a user-friendly working height of 1.30 m. Individual flasks can be handled comfortably. With heavily loaded tables, this is far less troublesome for the user than a free-standing system. Also, with the lower unit, the open door serves as a shelf and so safeguards the backs of the users.
- The design gives the greatest possible consideration to floor loading, installation and usability (e.g. for a 3-stack unit. The height is under 2 meters and it weighs less than 450 kg).
Also, stacked models all use the same drive construction, which guarantees accurate and vibration-free running despite the high forces involved
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries