- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The MPS is a multifunctional autosampler and sample preparation robot for GC and GC/MS.
It provides modern analytical laboratories high throughput, high performance and unparalleled flexibility.
The MPS easily adapts to changing demands in the laboratory. A large number of modules and sample preparation technologies are available for the MPS.
The following techniques are easily automated using the MPS:
- Solid Phase Extraction SPE
- Disposable Pipette Extraction DPX
- Dynamic HeadSpace DHS
- Headspace HS
- Solid Phase Micro Extraction SPME
- Thermal desorption of solids or liquids in µ-vial inserts (ATEX)
- Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction SBSE (GERSTEL Twister®)
- Automated GC inlet Liner EXchange ALEX
- Liquid sample preparation – Sample Prep by mouse-click: Adding internal standard, Extraction or Dilution & Derivatization
- Heated or cooled sample conditioning and agitation
- Integrated weighing option
The MPS is easily and conveniently controlled from the GERSTEL MAESTRO Software - stand-alone or integrated with the Agilent Technologies ChemStation:
- Just One method and one sequence table controls the entire system
- Sample preparation is performed during GC analysis of the preceding sample ensuring highest possible throughput and system utilization
- Sample Prep by mouse-click
See all reviews
Member since 2010
QA / QC Manager / Scientist
Food / Beverage
Mother Murphy's Laboratories, Inc.
Read more »
"Can easily change syringe heads from liquid, headspace and solid phase microextraction. Integrates perfectly with Agilent Chemstation software and is controlled with the Chemstation sequence. Maestro software allows for total control of all autosampler functions including SPME fibre bakeout and sample prep using liquid syringes."