UltiMate 3000 MWD-3000RS
The Thermo Scientific Rapid Separation Multiple Wavelength Detector (MWD-3000RS) allows you to collect UV-vis data from up to 8 different wavelengths between 190 and 800 nm simultaneously.
It offers reliable UV-vis detection for conventional and Rapid Separation LC applications at data collection rates up to 200 Hz per channel.
The Rapid Separation Multiple Wavelength Detector (MWD-3000RS) provides high flexibility to laboratories working in routine analyses and method development. Besides UV-vis spectra acquisition, it combines all the advantages of the DAD-3000RS, like identical noise and drift characteristics and high wavelength accuracy and precision.
UltiMate 3000 MWD-3000RS Features:
- Low noise (typically <±7 μAU) and drift (typically <0.5 mAU/h) for lowest LODs and LOQs
- Data collection rates of up to 200 Hz allow detection of even the sharpest peaks
- UV-vis detection of 10 peaks separated in 10 s is possible
- Stainless steel and PEEK™ flow cells provide maximum application flexibility
- Front access to prealigned cells and lamps simplifies routine maintenance
- ID chips for tracking of lamp and cell parameters in audit trails
- Upgrade to full Diode Array functionality available