Multiparameter Cellular Analysis easyCyte™ Benchtop Flow Cytometers
EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
New easyCyte benchtop flow cytometers are user-friendly and powerful, facilitating complex multiparameter cell analyses. The single and dual laser formats with higher performance detect a broader rang...read more
New easyCyte benchtop flow cytometers are user-friendly and powerful, facilitating complex multiparameter cell analyses. The single and dual laser formats with higher performance detect a broader range of cell types and up to 8 cellular parameters. The forward and side scatter detection will discriminate live cells from dead cells and debris, based on cell size AND granularity. GuavaSoft analysis and acquisition software, with optional assay-specific plug-and-play modules, generate accurate, reproducible data, and the unique InCyte software enables rapid, real-time analysis of large data sets
Application notes and news
- Hematopoietic Cell Differentiation and Activation in Primary and Cultured Leukocytes
- Assessing the regulation of T cell function
- Faster, Easier Quantification of Secreted IgG Antibodies
- Accelerating the development of novel transfection agents
- Fast, easy, and affordable multiplex cell analysis solutions for apoptosis, viability, toxicity, growth and...
- Easy & Affordable Flow Cytometry and Cell Counting
- Microcapillary cytometry system provides productive 4-colour antigen detection ..