Multi N/C® UV HS - TOC Determination made easy!
The maintenance requirements of wet chemical TOC analyzers are very low. The Multi N/C® UV HS is a system which works both with an oxidation agent (peroxodisulfate) and a highly effective UV radiation source for sample oxidation.
At the same time the system is highly sensitive and suitable — along with ultra-pure water samples — also for drinking water or special samples, such as acids, electrolysis baths and other aggressive matrices.
Unlike classical TOC analyzers with an UV reactor, multi N/C® UV HS uses two wavelengths instead of just one: 254 nm and 185 nm.
The hard radiation obtained in this way guarantees a complete oxidation of even the most stable carbon compounds. The effective blank value reduction by means of automated purging of the reagents ensures minimal system blank values.
For ultra-pure water analyses, a decisive advantage can be to work only with UV radiation, without oxidation agents, because the blank value of the oxidation agent can cause interference in the trace analysis. This is not a problem with multi N/C® UV HS! A suitable method can be selected in the user interface, so that the High Power UV reactor delivers the necessary energy for complete oxidation.
Characteristics multi N/C® UV HS:
• Focus Radiation NDIR-Detector
• VITA® Flow Management System
• Easy Cal
• Wet chemical oxidation with a High Power UV reactor
• Flow injection
• High-precision dosing unit for variable, in particular very high injection volumes
• Maximum sensitivity and precision in the ppb area
• Effective blank value reduction
• TOC determination also in aggressive matrices
• High-temperature combustion (HTC) technology: HT 1300
• High sample throughput by parallel purging and analyzing
• Optionally available with autosamplers of different capacity