Multi N/C® UV HS TOC Analyzer
Analytik Jena Analytical Instrumentation
We are the only manufacturer to gladly grant all customers a long-term warranty of 10 years for the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector®. Multi N/C® UV HS - TOC Determination made easy! The multi N/C® ...read more
We are the only manufacturer to gladly grant all customers a long-term warranty of 10 years for the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector®.
Multi N/C® UV HS - TOC Determination made easy!
The multi N/C® series is the powerful family of instruments with a convincing overall concept for the fully automatic and simultaneous analysis of the parameters TOC, NPOC, POC, TC, TIC und TNb in liquid samples.
The multi N/C® UV HS is a wet chemical TOC analyzer which works both with an oxidation agent (peroxodisulfate) and a highly effective UV radiation source for sample oxidation. At the same time the system is highly sensitive and suitable – along with ultra-pure water samples – also for drinking water or special samples, such as acids, electrolysis baths and other aggressive matrices.
Unlike classical TOC analyzers with an UV reactor, multi N/C® UV HS uses two wavelengths instead of just one: 254 nm and 185 nm. The hard radiation obtained in this way guarantees a complete oxidation of even the most stable carbon compounds. The effective blank value reduction by means of automated purging of the reagents ensures minimal system blank values.
For ultra-pure water analyses a suitable method can be selected in the user interface, so that the High Power UV reactor delivers the necessary energy for complete oxidation without oxidation agents. Thus, the blank value of the oxidation agent can not cause interference in the trace analysis – even in complicated matrices.
The core element of the multi N/C® series models is the new Focus Radiation NDIR Detector equipped with high-quality optics for precise detection of CO2. Energy-rich radiation is focused onto the microdetector with the help of integrated optics. The radiation density obtained in this way surpasses classical detectors many times. This results in higher sensitivity and precision over a wider measurement range.
Multi N/C® UV HS TOC Analyzer Features:
- Focus Radiation NDIR-Detector.
- VITA® Flow Management System.
- Easy Cal.
- Wet chemical oxidation with a High Power UV reactor.
- Flow injection.
- High-precision dosing unit for variable, in particular very high injection volumes.
- Maximum sensitivity and precision in the ppb area.
- Effective blank value reduction.
- TOC determination also in aggressive matrices.
- High-temperature combustion (HTC) technology: HT 1300.
- High sample throughput by parallel purging and analyzing.
- Optionally available with autosamplers of different capacity.
Application notes and news
- TOC as Control Parameter for Process Effluents in Starch Production with Multi N/C UV HS
- TOC Analysis at the Highest Level with the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector from Analytik Jena
- Low Running Costs for TOC with Multi N/C®
- High Quality TOC Analysis Eliminates Running Costs
- TOC, TIC and TC Determination in a Single Instrument
- Multi N/C® — The High Performance TOC Analyzers
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!