Multi N/C® Pharma TOC Analyzer – Designed for the pharmaceutical industry!
Pharmaceutical applications require special technological solutions: highest sensitivity and precision as well as adaptation to the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. The Multi N/C® pharma has been designed especially for pharmaceutical applications. Two models are available: multi N/C® pharma HT and multi N/C® pharma UV.
Depending on the application, two digestion principles are available: catalytic high-temperature combustion up to 950°C (multi N/C® pharma HT) or wet chemical oxidation in a High Power UV reactor (multi N/C® pharma UV).
At the same time, the focus is on the precision and correctness of the measurement results in the lower measurement range. This is possible thanks to the VITA® Flow Management System and by high sample injection volumes with the help of a high-precision injection syringe. And also by the use of a volume-specific calibration method which can be used to perform reliable calibration down to the lower ppb range.
Minimal system blank values are obtained through the automatic purging of the used chemicals. In addition, a blank value free digestion without reagents is available. multi N/C® pharma is thus uniquely suitable for ultra-pure water analyses, in particular for the analysis of WFI (water for injection purposes), AP (purified water), liquid or solid samples (swabs) from the cleaning validation and other typical applications in the pharmaceutical labs.
Characteristics multi N/C® pharma:
• Focus Radiation NDIR-Detector
• VITA® Flow Management System
• Easy Cal
• Available either for catalytic high-temperature oxidation up to 950°C (multi N/C® pharma HT) or wet chemical oxidation with High Power UV reactor (multi N/C® pharma UV)
• Flow injection
• High-precision dosing unit for variable, in particular very high injection volumes
• Maximum sensitivity and precision in the ppb range
• Effective blank value reduction — excellent for applications in the trace range
• Unique volume-specific calibration down to the lowest measurement range
• Swab test module for applications in the cleaning validation
• Integrated SST function
• Detailed, pharmaceutical industry-specific documents (IQ/OQ/PQ etc. )
• Can be equipped for simultaneous TNb determination*
• One catalyst for simultaneous TOC/TNb determination
• Available either for HT 1300 or double furnace technology for solid analysis
• High sample throughput by means of parallel purging and analyzing
• Optionally available with autosamplers of different capacity