multi N/C® pharma TOC Analyzer
Analytik Jena Analytical Instrumentation
multi N/C ® pharma – designed for the pharmaceutical industry! The multi N/C ® series is the powerful family of instruments with a convincing overall concept for the fully automatic and simulta...read more
multi N/C® pharma – designed for the pharmaceutical industry!
The multi N/C® series is the powerful family of instruments with a convincing overall concept for the fully automatic and simultaneous analysis of the parameters TOC, NPOC, POC, TC, TIC und TNb in liquid samples.
multi N/C® offers the optimum solution for every application. From the analysis of drinking water and waste water, pharmaceutically used water or cleaning validation, surface water, through to water in power plants or in the semiconductor industry or solid substance analysis.
Pharmaceutical applications require special technological solutions: highest sensitivity and precision as well as adaptation to the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. The multi N/C® pharma has been designed especially for pharmaceutical applications. Two models are available: multi N/C® pharma HT and multi N/C® pharma UV.
Depending on the application, two digestion principles are available: catalytic high-temperature combustion up to 950°C (multi N/C® pharma HT) or wet chemical oxidation in a High Power UV reactor (multi N/C® pharma UV).
At the same time, the focus is on the precision and correctness of the measurement results in the lower measurement range. This is possible thanks to the VITA® Flow Management System and by high sample injection volumes with the help of a high-precision injection syringe. And also by the use of a volume-specific calibration method which can be used to perform reliable calibration down to the lower ppb range.
The core element of the multi N/C® series models is the new Focus Radiation NDIR Detector® equipped with high-quality optics for precise detection of CO2. Energy-rich radiation is focused onto the microdetector with the help of integrated optics. The radiation density obtained in this way surpasses classical detectors many times. This results in higher sensitivity and precision over a wider measurement range.
Analytik Jena is the only manufacturer to gladly grant all customers a long-term warranty of 10 years for the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector®.
multi N/C® pharma features:
- Focus Radiation NDIR-Detector®
- VITA® Flow Management System
- Easy Cal
- Available either for catalytic high-temperature oxidation up to 950°C (multi N/C® pharma HT) or wet chemical oxidation with -UV reactor (multi N/C® pharma UV)
- Flow injection
- High-precision dosing unit for variable, in particular very high injection volumes
- Maximum sensitivity and precision in the ppb range
- Effective blank value reduction — excellent for applications in the trace range
- Unique volume-specific calibration down to the lowest measurement range
- Swab test module for applications in the cleaning validation
- Integrated SST function
- Detailed, pharmaceutical industry-specific documents (IQ/OQ/PQ etc.)
- Can be equipped for simultaneous TNb determination
- One catalyst for simultaneous TOC/TNb determination
- High sample throughput by means of parallel purging and analyzing
- Optionally available with autosamplers of different capacity
Application notes and news
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers in Pharmaceutical Applications
- TOC Analysis at the Highest Level with the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector from Analytik Jena
- Low Running Costs for TOC with Multi N/C®
- High Quality TOC Analysis Eliminates Running Costs
- TOC, TIC and TC Determination in a Single Instrument
- Multi N/C® — The High Performance TOC Analyzers