multi N/C® 3100 TOC analyzer
Analytik Jena Analytical Instrumentation
We are the only manufacturer to gladly grant all customers a long-term warranty of 10 years for the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector®. No matter whether ultra-pure water or waste water, multi N/C® 3100...read more
We are the only manufacturer to gladly grant all customers a long-term warranty of 10 years for the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector®.
No matter whether ultra-pure water or waste water, multi N/C® 3100 is suitable for all samples.
This is made possible by the combination of catalytic high-temperature combustion, VITA®, the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector, as well as flow injection with intelligent rinsing technology for particle-containing samples. In addition, multi N/C® 3100 is particularly fast and thus permits high sample throughputs.
The multi N/C® series is the powerful family of instruments with a convincing overall concept for the fully automatic and simultaneous analysis of the parameters TOC, NPOC, POC, TC, TIC und TNb in liquid samples.
The core element of the multi N/C® series models is the new Focus Radiation NDIR Detector equipped with high-quality optics for precise detection of CO2. Energy-rich radiation is focused onto the microdetector with the help of integrated optics. The radiation density obtained in this way surpasses classical detectors many times. This results in higher sensitivity and precision over a wider measurement range.
multi N/C® 3100 TOC analyzer Features:
- Focus Radiation NDIR Detector.
- VITA® Flow Management System.
- Easy Cal.
- Catalyst promoted high temperature combustion of up to 950 °C.
- Sample feed by flow injection with intelligent rinsing technique preventing carry-over effectively.
- Large inside diameters for outstanding particle handling capability.
- Multipoint calibration with single standard using different injection volumes.
- High sensitivity down to the lowest ppb range.
- Can be equipped for simultaneous TNb determination.
- A single catalyst for simultaneous TOC/TNb determination in the entire measurement range.
- Optionally available with autosamplers of different capacity.
- Upgradeable with High-temperature combustion (HTC) technology: HT 1300.
Application notes and news
- TOC Detection in Solids: Comparison of the TOC Suspension Method and Common Dry Combustion
- TOC Analysis at the Highest Level with the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector from Analytik Jena
- Low Running Costs for TOC with Multi N/C®
- High Quality TOC Analysis Eliminates Running Costs
- Future Trends Showcased at analytica
- TOC, TIC and TC Determination in a Single Instrument
- Multi N/C® — The High Performance TOC Analyzers
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!