Multi N/C® 2100 TOC analyzer
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Read more »
"I am associated with the equipment MULTI N/C 2100S for the last year. And this is the first equipment installed in the state of kerala, India, unfortunately according to me the performance of the equipment is in a sad condition. We are facing recurring errors and malfunctioning, the IC and TC reactor gets corroded within 5 to 6 months after purchase. The cost of spares are also very high which a research institution can’t maintain. In this scenario I will not recommend this equipment for research purpose. "
We are the only manufacturer to gladly grant all customers a long-term warranty of 10 years for the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector®.
The compact power pack!
The multi N/C® series is the powerful family of instruments with a convincing overall concept for the fully automatic and simultaneous analysis of the parameters TOC, NPOC, POC, TC, TIC und TNb in liquid samples.
The multi N/C® 2100 is the space-saving TOC/TNb analyzer which demonstrates its strength particularly in the field of environmental analysis. Along with VITA®, the FR NDIR detector and catalytic high temperature combustion up to 950 °C, multi N/C® 2100 is equipped with a perfect injection technique for particle containing samples. The integrated autosampler and the solid technique turn it into a compact routine analyzer.
The core element of the multi N/C® series models is the new Focus Radiation NDIR Detector equipped with high-quality optics for precise detection of CO2. Energy-rich radiation is focused onto the microdetector with the help of integrated optics. The radiation density obtained in this way surpasses classical detectors many times. This results in higher sensitivity and precision over a wider measurement range.
Multi N/C® 2100 TOC analyzer Features:
- Focus Radiation NDIR detector.
- VITA® Flow Management System (multi N/C® 2100 S).
- Easy Cal (multi N/C® 2100 S).
- Catalyst promoted high temperature combustion of up to 950 °C.
- Sample feed by valve- and septum-free direct injection.
- Ideal for small as well as for large sample volumes.
- Upgradeable for simultaneous determination of TNb (ChD oer CLD).
- Truly simultaneous determination of TOC and TNb with a single injection and using the same catalyst Available either for HT 1300 or double furnace technology for solid analysis.
- Space-saving system with fully automatic autosamplers of different capacity (optionally).
Application notes and news
- TOC Detection in Solids: Comparison of the TOC Suspension Method and Common Dry Combustion
- Short Application Sum Parameter Analysis Multi N/C® Analyzer: TOC Determination in Pore Water
- TOC Analysis at the Highest Level with the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector from Analytik Jena
- Low Running Costs for TOC with Multi N/C®
- High Quality TOC Analysis Eliminates Running Costs
- Future Trends Showcased at analytica
- TOC, TIC and TC Determination in a Single Instrument
- Analytik Jena Brings New TOC Analyzers - the Multi N/C ® Series Offers the Optimum Solution for Every Appli...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!