multi EA® 5000
Analytik Jena Analytical Instrumentation
A Potpourri on Application Diversity – The Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000 Experience tomorrow’s technology today The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many y...read more
A Potpourri on Application Diversity – The Elemental Analyzer multi EA® 5000
Experience tomorrow’s technology today
The multi EA® 5000 is much more than just a further development of our many years of analytical experience. It represents a new generation of elemental analyzers. Analyzers that are setting standards!
It is versatile, reliable, easy to operate and capable of so much more than just elemental analysis. C, N, S and Cl from solid, fluid, paste-like and gaseous samples are only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX and AOX/TOX analyses are further areas of analysis easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, environmental analysis, pharmacy, the chemical industry and materials testing.
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system. No problem if your analytical requirements change, the modular structure of the multi EA® 5000 can be extended at any time.
The globally unique double furnace technology makes it quick to switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument, i.e. fast and optimum adaptation to the sample matrix and analysis standard with minimal effort.
A single multipurpose combustion tube for both vertical and horizontal use in all standard applications – no more switching combustion tubes!
The flame sensor technology guarantees matrix-optimized, quantitative combustion. Even unknown samples, whose properties are undocumented, can be analyzed soot-free, precisely and reliably today.
Forget time-consuming method generation and optimization of process parameters, such as gas flow, temperature, dosing speed – these are in the past!
The Self Check System (SCS), unique multiWin® software and FAST (Fast, Safe and Tight) connection technology offer convenient operation and reliable measurement results.
The multi-matrix sampler for vertical and horizontal applications saves valuable time – no complex conversion, no time-consuming connection, no adjustment of an additional sampler! The combustion system is unaffected.
Winning features at a glance:
• Application diversity, analyzes solid, paste, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
• Multi-element, with C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
• Multimatrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
• Double furnace technology, optimal adaptation to the sample matrix – vertical and horizontal mode in a single instrument
• Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
• Modular design, freedom to select and extend your analysis system configuration
• Self Check System (SCS) for trouble-free operation
• Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion
The multi EA® 5000 – the highest precision, fastest and safest, yet still most convenient analyzer.
Application notes and news
- TOC and TIC Analysis in Soil Samples
- Biogenic Fuels and Renewable Energies – A Challenge for Elemental Analysis?
- Determination of Chlorine in Waste Wood
- Determination of Element Contents from ppb to Mass Percent with the Analytik Jena Elemental Analyzer multi ...
- Profitable Elemental Analysis in Shift Work Labs with Analytik Jena’s Self Check System
- Future Trends Showcased at analytica
- Analytik Jena’s Latest Developments at ACHEMA 2009