MSQ Plus™ Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
The MSQ™ Plus Mass Spectrometer can be used in a wide range of applications and methodologies in both HPLC and IC.
Only 12 inches wide, the MSQ Plus is by far the most compact mass spectrometer on the market today. It provides universal detection and characterization of analytes in the 17–2000 m/z range.
The MSQ Plus features a newly designed self-cleaning Atmospheric Pressure Ionization (API) source for outstanding sensitivity and noise reduction. Compatible with existing LC and IC methods, the MSQ Plus is more sensitive, rugged, powerful, easier to use, and smaller than any other instrument of its kind.
The MSQ Plus features a high-sensitivity, self-cleaning ESI/APCI ionization source that requires no mechanical adjustment or electrostatic focusing for sample optimization. The compact source design is optimized for a wide range of flow rates and supports a wide range of chromatographic buffers.
MSQ Plus™ Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Features:
- Mass range of 17-2000 m/z
- Data acquisition rates up to 12,000 amu/sec
- Full scan and selected ion monitoring (SIM) data acquisition modes
- User-controlled fragmentation
- Fast ion polarity switching
- Enhanced low-mass response for analytes below 60 m/z
- Thermo Scientific™ FastLoc™ probes maximize sensitivity for LC flow rates up to 2 mL/min and facilitate easy switching between ESI and APCI modes
- Thermo Scientific™ M Path™ source design virtually eliminates neutral noise and background for enhanced sensitivity
- Quadrupole analyzer maximizes resolution and provides high stability and minimal drift
- Thermo Scientific™ Ion Bright™ detector system eliminates neutral noise, extending the dynamic range
- All instrument features are fully supported in Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ chromatography management software
- An advanced autotuning wizard includes full system optimization and mass calibration