The Thermo Scientific MSQ™ Plus Mass Spectrometer can be used in a wide range of applications and methodologies in both HPLC and IC. Only 12 inches wide, the MSQ Plus is by far the most compact mass spectrometer on the market today. It provides universal detection and characterization of analytes in the 17–2000 m/z range.
The MSQ Plus features a newly designed self-cleaning Atmospheric Pressure Ionization (API) source for outstanding sensitivity and noise reduction. Compatible with existing LC and IC methods, the MSQ Plus is more sensitive, rugged, powerful, easier to use, and smaller than any other instrument of its kind.
- New M Path™ source design virtually eliminates neutral noise and background.
- Unique FastLoc™ probes provide simple and rapid changes for both ESI and APCI modes.
- All features fully supported in Chromeleon® Chromatography Management software.
- Full scan and Selected Ion Monitoring allow rapid screen and target compound analysis.
- Quadrupole analyzer maximizes resolution and provides high stability and minimal drift.
- Enhanced low-mass response for analytes below 60 m/z.
- All new Ion Bright™ detector system eliminates neutral noise, extending the dynamic range.
- Advanced autotuning wizard includes full system optimization and mass scale calibration.
The MSQ Plus features a high-sensitivity, self-cleaning ESI/APCI ionization source that requires no mechanical adjustment or electrostatic focusing for sample optimization. The compact source design is optimized for a wide range of flow rates and supports a wide range of chromatographic buffers.
Note: Sensitivity specifications below are based on loop injections at a flow of 1 mL/min in SIM mode. Noise is RMS after appropriate smoothing.