Mouse Promoter Microarrays
The Agilent SurePrint G3 Mouse Promoter Microarrays offer the same high sensitivity and accuracy provided by the earlier generation arrays but adds the benefits of extended coverage, updated content and increased cost savings.
The Mouse Promoter Microarrays are optimized using probes validated for ChIP-on-chip technology and are proven to deliver the robust hybridization and optimal binding critical to reliable data. They are specifically designed for location analysis of mouse DNA-binding proteins.
- Mouse transcripts used based on RefSeq
- Enriched content sourced from UCSC Mus muscullus (mm) databases
- Empirically validated probes of the highest quality printed using Agilent's 60-mer SurePrint technology
- Slide can be G3-formatted with two 400K or one 1M microarrays or with high-definition format of one 244K microarray
- Available as a single slide or as a 5-slide kit