TTP LabTech’s mosquito® HTS makes assay miniaturization simple, leading to significant savings on precious reagents and time. Due to its simplicity of operation, it is ideal for multi-user labs or scientists with limited expertise in automation.
mosquito® HTS enables you to prepare “assay ready” plates containing test compounds directly from library stocks or dilution plates, as the disposable micropipettes guarantee zero carry-over between samples. mosquito® HTS can aspirate from any source plate and leaves dead volumes of less than 0.5μL – both critical factors to consider in order to capitalize on the savings of assay miniaturization.
You can easily program mosquito® HTS to perform traditional serial dilutions by aspirating, dispensing and mixing across a plate – in miniaturised volumes ranging from 25-1200nL. This allows you to effectively increase your range of screening conditions for hit-confirmation, specificity, cytotoxicity and p450 assays.
mosquito® HTS has an optional bulk dispenser module which allows rapid high and low volume pipetting steps to be combined within the same plate in the same run.
Application notes and news
- TTP Labtech to Showcase Advances in Assay Miniaturization with Mosquito® at SLAS2013
- Extended Screening Capabilities from Nano- to Microliter
- TTP Labtech Offers New iQ Plate for Sitting Drop Det-Ups
- Come and visit TTP LabTech’s range of automated laboratory equipment at SBS/ELRIG 2008
- TTP LabTech launches the RAPid4 acoustic biosensor and enhanced screening tools at SBS 2008
- TTP LabTech Extends Global Reach
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!