Molecular Imager PharosFX™ Plus System (170–9460)
110/240 V, PC or Mac, includes Quantity One software, sample tray set, 605DF50 and 640DF35 fluorescence and phosphor imaging filters, USB2 cable.
The PharosFX and Pharos FX Plus systems can be used to image many types of samples (such as gels, blots, and microplates) and to support a wide range of imaging applications. The product family covers a broad range of features including:
- Enhanced sensitivity for multiplex fluorescent applications
- High sensitivity and precise quantification for radioisotopes
- Flexibility in the choice of emission filters, including custom filters
- Ergonomic design for optimized workflow
- USB2 interface for easy computer configurations and fast data transfer
The PharosFX and Pharos FX Plus systems use multiple lasers, which enhances application flexibility. Internal and external laser options allow optimal excitation of single- or multicolor fluorescent samples, permitting the detection of almost any fluorescent dye or label, including ethidium bromide, SYBR® Green I, SYBR® Gold, SYPRO Orange, SYPRO Red, Nile Red, SYPRO Ruby, Deep Purple, Alexa Fluor 488, 532, 546, and 635, FITC, FAM, Cy2, Cy3, Cy5, HEX, R6G, TAMRA, Texas Red, Pro-Q Diamond, and Pro-Q Emerald.
Software-controlled filter wheels accommodate eight filter slots, allowing detection of combinations of dyes. Installation of a custom emission filter allows detection of novel fluorophores with the PharosFX or PharosFX Plus system.
For applications requiring additional laser lines, an optional external laser module (up to two lasers) can be added for more flexibility. Optional external 488 nm and 635 nm lasers are available for both systems. These upgrades allow users to change research focus or take advantage of developments in fluorescence chemistry.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries