Model EP-1 Econo™ Pump (731-8140)
The patented Model EP-1 Econo pump is a two-channel, bidirectional, variable-speed peristaltic pump for low-pressure chromatography or for pumping liquids in general laboratory procedures.
It offers a full range of features as a stand-alone peristaltic pump and is fully compatible with the BioLogic DuoFlow™ system.
- Flow rate display (in ml/min) and time or volume control of programs
- Preset calibration for common tubing sizes (0.8, 1.6, and 3.2 mm ID)
- Manual calibration for nonstandard-size tubing or when improved flow rate accuracy is desired
- Control of the Model 2110, BioFrac™, or other fraction collectors
- Control of run length with programmable total run volume
- Control of SV-3 solenoid diverter valve to divert eluent to fraction collector or waste