miVac concentrators come in 2 sizes, the smaller Duo and a larger Quattro. There is a choice of vacuum pump and rotor according to application and sample format. To speed concentration built-in special runs for working with water and water mixtures improve performance, helping optimise concentration time. The addition of the revolutionary SpeedTrap condenser to the system will greatly enhance concentration performance. miVac systems feature unique JetRotors - solid aluminium rotors which speed concentration manifold.
An optional pressure control unit provides display of chamber pressure and manual or automatic control of the vacuum level. Automatic control senses boiling gently controls the concentration process to help prevent samples boiling over.
miVac centrifugal concentrators capable of removing water and organic solvents from a variety of sample formats including tubes, microplates, and vials. Suitable for use with Oligo-synthesis, RNA/DNA prep., peptide prep., sequencing, molecular biology, ADME / toxicology labs, process development, residue analysis, environmental analysis and general academic/life science research.
Application notes and news
- The Importance of Reliable and Efficient Sample Preparation in the Development of a Novel Forensic Method t...
- Genevac’s miVac Sample Concentrator Provides Safe and Rapid Biological Sample Concentration
- Freeze dryers, sample concentrators & evaporators for all budgets and applications...
- Innovative evaporative sample preparation at Pittcon 2008
- Genevac announce brochure introducing miVac concentrator range
- Pressure control helps smooth biological sample concentration
- High performance evaporators for all budgets and applications