Mithras LB 940 multimode microplate reader offers now all comprehensive technologies used in today´s research:
• Absorbance (UV/VIS)
• Fluorescence (top and bottom)
• Fluorescence Polarisation (FP)
• BRET & BRET²
• Time-resolved Fluorescence
The Mithras multilabel reader operates with a dedicated optical path system (DOPS): for each reading technology there is an optimum optical system guaranteeing high sensitivity and wide dynamic range for all measurements.
Detection Limits of less than 6 attomol ATP in luminescence mode and less than 2 attomol Europium in time-resolved fluorescence mode are impressive examples for the outstanding performance.
Mithras can be supplemented with up to 4 reagent injectors – based on the proven and highly precise and accurate JET injection technology – and a temperature control unit for the microplates.
All these features offer extensive opportunities to the users to perform a huge number of applications including kinase activities, second messengers (e.g. cAMP, IP-One), GPCRs, phagocytosis, calcium flux, cell viability, apoptosis, protein and DNA determinations, reporter gene assays or protein-protein interactions.
Optical emission filters can be used in Mithras´s high-efficiency luminescence optics to get unsurpassed results in BRET (e.g. functional assays for GPCR research) and multicolour luminescence (luciferase reporter gene assays).
The software is supporting a multitude of functions including standard curves and kinetic data reduction and meets the 21 CFR part 11 requirements.
For higher throughput Mithras LB 940 multitechnology plate reader may be equipped with the Stacker unit LB 931.
Application notes and news
- cAMP/IP-One HTplex Cell-Based Experiment Performed on Mithras
- Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer (BRET) as a Means of Monitoring Dynamic Receptor-Protein Interact...
- Cell Viability Assays with Mithras LB 940
- Measurement of Reactive Oxygen Species in Arabidopsis and N.benthamiana Plants
- FRET as a Tool to Study G-protein Coupled Receptor Oligomerization in HEK Cells.
- Measuring Cytochrome P450-3A4 Inhibition Assay on Hudson Robotics’ VaryScreen ADME Equipped with Berthold T...
- Comparison of Filter Sets for BRET1 Assays: ß-Arrestin2 (ßARR2) Recruitment to the Vasopressin V2 Receptor
- PathHunter™ ß-Arrestin Assay with Mithras LB 940
- HitHunter™ cAMP HS+ Assay with Mithras LB 940
- ADP Quest™ HS Kinetic Assay with Mithras LB 940
- Calcium Monitoring with the Mithras LB 940 Multimode Plate Reader
- PhosphoQuest™ Cell Based ELISA Kinase Assay with Mithras LB 940
- Characterization of the Interaction Between Recombinant Estrogen Receptor Alpha and Transcriptional Coactiv...
- Mithras LB 940 Multimode Plate Reader Used for AlphaScreen Signal Detection
- New Application Notes Show the Versatility and Suitability of the Mithras Microplate Reader
- BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES Completes HTRF® Reader Portfolio
- Luminometers and Assay Automation Solutions: Medica 08 hall 3 booth E05
- Mithras Multimode Reader now HTRF®-certified
- Mithras – now even more versatile with TRF