Mirus Evo is a patented, precision, microfluidic, 8-channel syringe pump for cell analysis under shear flow mimicking physiological flow in the human vasculature.
Includes MultiFlow8, a manifold that enables the flow from the Mirus Evo to be split equally into 8 separate tubes to conduct 8 assays simultaneously in the Vena8 range of biochips, resulting in higher throughput with this 8-channel syringe pump. Mirus Evo is PC-controlled by VenaFluxAssay Software.
Mirus Evo Nanopump Features & Benefits:
- Includes MultiFlow8 for precision flow splitting with equal flow rate in each channel.
- MultiFlow8 contains 8 valves which can be switched on/offi independently.
- Higher throughput enabling 8 assays in parallel.
- Patented flow damper to decrease syringe pump pulses - particularly important when connecting to microfluidic biochips to prevent pusling/jerking motion comapred to standard syringe pump.
- Flow rate: 100nL/min - 10mL/min ± 1%.
- Standard syringes: 50µL - 5mL.
- Dead volume: ~600µL.
- Flow direction reversible.
- PC controlled via VenaFluxAssay software.
Application notes and news
- Cardiovascular: Drug Eluting Stents - Platelet Adhesion
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects of MLK on Eosinophil Adhesion
- Dose Response of Effect of Levocetirizine on Eosinophil Adhesion
- Investigating E. coli Adhesion, Colonization and Biofilm Formation
- Investigating Cell Adhesion in Melanoma Progression
- T-Cell Adhesion to ICAM-1
- Assessing the Adhesion Profile of Platelets on Matrix Proteins
- Analyzing the Role of Different Adhesion Molecules and Chemokines Involved in Inflammation
- In Vitro Study of Vascular Microenvironment During Atherosclerosis Development
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!