TTP LabTech’s Mirrorball® is a high sensitivity microplate cytometer for fluorescence applications. The system enables rapid screening of a broad range of cell and bead-based assays. Mirrorball’s proprietary optics enable mix-and-read assay methods (also known as FMAT® assays) appropriate to antibody screening applications including hybridoma and phage library screening, cell surface receptor expression, receptor-ligand binding and quantitation assays. Mirrorball is the first system in its class to offer simultaneous scanning with multiple lasers.
Mirrorball offers a unique set of enabling features:
• High sensitivity, enabling detection of low affinity antibodies and proteins expressed at low abundance. • Perfectly suited to mix-and-read assays for antibody screening and cell-surface receptor analysis.
• Simultaneous laser scanning, resulting in superior multiplexing and faster multilaser screening.
• Label-free detection running concurrently with fluorescence measurements, giving improved assay sensitivity.
Application notes and news
- A Mix-and-Read Cell-Based Assay for Antibody Screening Against Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
- Homogeneous Binding Assay for High Throughput Antibody Screening
- A Multiplexed Cell-Based Assay for Antibody Screening Against Cell Surface Receptors
- Homogeneous Binding Assay for Hybridoma Screening: Comparison of Laser Scanning Systems
- TTP Labtech Showcases High Content Antibody And Oncology Screening Solutions At SLAS Asia
- Driving Innovation in Cancer Therapeutics
- TTP LabTech to Showcase Innovative Technology at ASCB 2011
- Label-Free Detection for Glycosylation Profiling