The Minstrel DT imager is designed to simplify the inspection and management of experimental plates during a protein crystallization experiment.
Designed to fit on a lab bench as well as into any budget, the Minstrel DT is a fully modular and expandable protein crystal imaging and analysis system. It is the perfect system for labs that are just getting started in crystallization automation.
The Minstrel DT imager automatically images crystallization experiments and links images with crystallization conditions. The data is captured in CrystalTrak™, a complete virtual crystallization laboratory, which provides a chemical and crystallization database, data analysis tools, and methods for easily designing optimization and initial crystallization screens.
CrystalTrak provides a simple, yet powerful interface, for viewing images and conditions for evaluation and scoring. Additionally, CrystalTrak Web uses web browser technologies to provide remote viewing over the web or across other platforms such as Mac/OS or LINUX®.
Minstrel DT Features:
- Most SBS and Linbro footprint plate types supported
- Operational in temperatures ranging from 4 to 37°C
- Room humidity range: 10 - 80% RH non-condensing
- Bar code tracking
- Patent pending programmable illumination
- Automatic polarization
- Gentle plate handling
- Preloaded with all commercial crystallization screens and chemistry data
- Remote network or internet access to data via CrystalTrak or CrystalTrak Web
- Gallery DT plate hotel option for up to 222 plates