See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"High performance milling is possible, it is perfect for minimizing the particle size. Preparations with a high viscosity are difficult to mill without an external pump. Cleaning is sometimes difficult, especially after milling with a soluble preparation."
The universally applicable circulation mill MiniZeta is for the essential for research and development.
Its ease of operation, equipped with easy to clean tools of stainless steel, achieves excellent results down to the sub-micron range. Due to the self-pumping circulation grinding system it is predestined for principle tests.
- Swiveling grinding tank facilitates filling and emptying of the grinding media
- Easy cleaning
- Integrated circulation tank
- Use of smallest grinding media from 0.5 mm
- Best reproducibility
- Self-pumping circulation grinding system
- Pneumatic drive available for use in explosive areas (no electrical connection necessary)
- Alternatively electric drive for IP areas
- Speed of the rotor is infinitely adjustable