Minispec mq-one Series TD-NMR Analyzer
The mq-one is the newest addition to the minispec mq series TD-NMR systems. The mq-one takes the minispec mq series product line further into the realm of routine industrial applications.
The mq-one analyzer is not just a benchtop system or mini NMR system; it is a dedicated analyzer providing a complete solution off the shelf. With easy installation, comprehensive calibration and calibration transfer standards, the mq-one is ready for use within minutes. This approach is a result of Bruker`s extensive experience in these dedicated applications. Nowadays, laboratory space is precious. The current version of minispec mq-one has a smaller footprint than its predecessor, thus requiring less valuable space on your laboratory bench.
Moreover, the mq-one is a quiet-runner, its low decibel operation noise will keep your laboratory quiet. Precise and long-term stable results can only be achieved with an optimal system layout. The mq-one with its all-in-one design perfectly matches these requirements. Both long-term and short-term measurement stabilities for the application of interest have continually been improved further.
Minispec mq-one Series TD-NMR Analyzer Features:
- Compact design
- smaller footprint Easy to setup
- easy to use Multilingual minispec Plus software Fast
- non-destructive analysis in seconds Ready-to-go calibration standards
Application notes and news
- Spin Finish on Fibers Oil Pick Up without Sample Weighing
- Spin Finish on Fibers Oil Pick Up with Sample Weighing
- Quality Control Solutions for Manufacturing of Fibers and Non-Woven Fabrics
- Crystallinity & Density of Polyethylene
- Process and Quality Control Solutions by Time Domain NMR Analysis for Polymer Industries
- Xylene Soluble Content in Polypropylene
- Contactless Check Weighing (CCW)
- Food Structural Assessment by Magnetic Resonance
- Bruker Announces New Automation System for the minispec mq and mq-one Series