MiniSeal 2 Automatic Single Plate Heat Sealer 110v / 230v
MiniSeal II semi-automatic heat sealer supplied complete with two plate adaptor blocks, plate weight and line cord.
The new MiniSeal II semi-automatic plate sealer builds on the reputation of our earlier Minseal design for robustness and an ability to seal most types of plate. For users who need a tight seal on deep well plates, conventional sealers may not offer sufficient down force to guarantee a good seal.
With powerful stepper motor control and a mighty 450 watts of heating power available, the new MiniSeal II copes effortlessly with PCR, filter-bottomed, assay and deep well plates, EVEN if the plate itself is distorted or bowed. Easy to set up with simple up/down programming for both sealing time and sealing temperature, the MiniSeal II also boasts a robust drawer design that ensures excellent conformance to health & safety regulations.
With so much available power, sealing times for most polypropylene plates with Porvair seals are less than 3 seconds each. Sealed plates are automatically ejected from the MiniSeal II. With a footprint smaller than a sheet of A4 paper and weighing just 6kgs, this electrically-driven sealer is ideal for small bench spaces.
MiniSeal 2 Automatic Single Plate Heat Sealer 110v / 230v Features:
- Desktop semi-automatic Heat Applied Plate Sealing System
- Seal SBS format micro well plates and tubes
- Seals plates of any height from 9 - 48mm
- Temperature range from ambient to 200ºC
- Seal time from 0.1 - 9.9 seconds
- Simple slide operation
- Combined temperature and seal time display
- Light weight system, only 6kgs (14lbs)
- 110V / 220V 50/60 Hz compatible
- No compressed air required