See all reviews
Member since 2014
Zydus Cadila VTC
Read more »
"This product gives value for money. Advantages of product: 1. Less time required for running gel 2. Easy to cast gels. 3. Casting plates and stands are leak proof. 4. Gel running pattern is very clear 5. System can be transfer for blotting also so there is no need to purchase other system which saves money. 6. Service is very good. "
The versatile, easy-to-use Mini-PROTEAN® Tetra cell is ideal for vertical mini gel electrophoresis.
This electrophoresis cell accommodates one to four Mini-PROTEAN precast or handcast gels, providing flexibility for your research needs. The Mini-PROTEAN Tetra cell eliminates tedious assembly procedures and has a patented sealing mechanism* that prevents assembly errors during handcasting.
Mini–PROTEAN® Tetra Cell (165-8000) Features:
- Run one to four precast or handcast mini gels in less than an hour
- Can also be used with the Mini Trans-Blot® electrophoresis cell for western blotting
- Thermoplastic casting gaskets form a tight seal with the glass plates to ensure leak-free casting
- Casting frames** with simple cam closure provide precision alignment on any flat surface
- Side-by-side casting stand** allows access to both gels simultaneously, and a spring-loaded lever creates a tight seal against the thermoplastic rubber gasket
- Run 2-D gels in less than a day
- Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE or SDS-PAGE)
- 2-D gel electrophoresis
- Screen new samples
- Evaluate sample preparation conditions