The redesigned Mini-Sub cell GT cell offers updated features that make electrophoresis even easier. The Mini-Sub cell GT cell can resolve up to 30 samples; its short, narrow format allows 7 and 10 cm runs with speed, simplicity, and economy.
Bio-Rad's mini cells resolve EcoRI or HindIII digests of lambda DNA in only 1.5 hours at 60 V. Small DNA fragments can be separated in as little as 15 minutes at 150 V.
All mini cells accommodate ReadyAgarose™ precast gels to save time and allow highly reproducible separations, and include a buffer tank, a safety lid with cables, and a leveling bubble. System configurations that include additional accessories are also available.
Mini-Sub® Cell GT Cell (170-4406) Features:
- QuickSnap (patent pending) electrodes are easy to remove, simplifying cleaning
- Arrow on the side of the base indicates the direction of the run and ensures proper orientation of the gel
- Color-coded, labeled electrodes and labeled base guarantee correct positioning of the lid on the base
- Tabs on the base permit easy removal of the lid, reduce buffer spillage, and also prevent incorrect lid positioning
- Reverse-compatible design allows the cells to be used with components from older models
- Clear plastic construction for easy sample visualization
- UV-transparent gel trays with fluorescent ruler*
- Gel casting gates to cast your own gels right in the cell, or optional caster for tape-free casting*
- Combs to fit every need (fixed-height drop-in combs, adjustable-height combs, and preparative combs)*
*Purchase separately for ReadySub-Cell™ GT systems
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!