Mini-PROTEAN® II Multiscreen Apparatus (170-4017)
|Mir Rubayet Jahan|
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Yamaguchi University Graduate School Of Medicine
Read more »
"The apparatus is very easy to use. I would recommend it to a colleague. It is really helpful and price worthy. It has helped us a lot."
Bio-Rad Mini-PROTEAN II multiscreen apparatus is offered for screening antibodies, sera, or antigens.
The microfiltration systems are offered for capturing proteins or nucleic acids in solution onto membranes. This system allows you to quickly and efficiently screen or filter up to 40 different antibodies or sera without cutting a western blot into individual strips.
- Compatibility with all common western blotting procedures
- Precise side-by-side comparison of results
- Economical use of antibody samples — requires only 600 µl per channel
- Separate, detachable sample templates that accommodate one or two 8 x 7 cm blots
- Clamps that secure the blot to form 40 leak proof channels
- Molded gasket that eliminates cross-contamination between samples
- Easy operation and assembly