MilkoScan™ FT 120 employs the FTIR measuring principle, in compliance with IDF and AOAC standards. A complete analysis of product composition with up to 24 parameters can be presented in just 30 seconds. MilkoScan FT 120 is suitable for both process control and sophisticated analysis in the lab.
The basic configuration offers determination of fat, protein, lactose, total solids and solids-non-fat in milk, cream and simple dairy products.
FOSS provides transferable ready-to-use calibrations for a wide range of dairy products e.g. concentrated milk and whey, infant formula, ice cream, juice, quark, cheese and yoghurt. Furthermore special modules allow development of user defined calibrations.
MilkoScan FT 120 is very user-friendly. All routine operation takes place from one single screen picture, samples can be analysed without pre-heating and data are stored automatically. When you implement the Automatic Clean and Zero Module, the instrument takes care of all necessary cleaning after analysis and zero setting prior to analysis.
Compositional analysis of up to 120 milk samples per hour
- Low cost per sample analysed
Ready to use calibrations
- FOSS calibrations are available for a wide range of parameters and products
- Ready to use calibrations will dramatically reduce the calibration work for starting up a new parameter
Robust flow system with in-line filter and 50 µm cuvette
Built in sample pre-heater
- Efficient operation without need for heating of homogenous samples
Flexible upgrading possibility
- Powerful and easy to use Windows software with local language support
- Easy integration of data into networked environment
- Reduced need for special operator skills.
Automatic clean and zero setting module
- Safe and efficient operation – also for process operators
High accuracy analysis
- Little dispute over results
Built-in quality assurance software with log of pilot samples
- Documentation of analytical results.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries