Microsep™ Advance Centrifugal Devices
Precise, quick recovery of microliter volumes with the Microsep Advance Centrifugal Devices
Features of the Microsep Advance Centrifugal Devices
• Achieve 50X concentration and > 90% recovery in just minutes.
• Deadstop feature prevents samples from spinning to dryness.
• Versatile Omega membrane is available in a variety of MWCOs.
• Color-coded and laser etched for easy identification.
Applications of the Microsep Advance Centrifugal Devices
• Concentrate dilute protein samples prior to electrophoresis.
• Exchange buffer and remove salt in samples.
• Isolate low molecular weight compounds from fermentation broths for natural product screening.
• Recover biomolecules from cell culture supernatants or lysates.
• Clarify samples with gross particulate.
• Remove particulate from samples for HPLC analysis of drugs, amino acids, and antibodies.
Application notes and news
- Pall Life Sciences Exhibits New Solutions for HPLC Sample Prep at Pittcon 2013
- Pall Life Sciences Showcases Plasma Separation Membrane at AACC Clinical Lab Expo 2012
- New LCMS Certified Filter
- New LCMS Certified Filter Showcased at Pittcon 2012
- Pall Life Sciences Showcases New Contamination Control and Sample Prep Products at ASM General Meeting