Microsart® @filter 100 and 250
Microsart® @filter 100 and 250 - Sterile disposable filter units for advanced colony counting.
Microsart® @filter 100 and 250 filter units are a ready-to-use combination funnel, filter base and gridded membrane in one unit.
The range of Microsart® @filter types has been tailored to meet individual needs: It is possible to choose between two volume sizes, 100 ml and 250 ml, different pore sizes and different filter colors for contrasting backgrounds during evaluation. The filter units exist as tray versions with lids or are stacked in bags for safe removal using the Microsart® Funnel Dispenser.
This product line is especially developed for microbiological applications in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Microsart® @filter 100 and 250 Features & Benefits:
- Click-Fit fastening allows for easy removal of funnels.
- Leaking-free procedure due to innovative Click-Fit and bayonet closures.
- Bayonet closure allows for easy mounting and removal of units.
- Sterile Filter Base with recesses allows for simple membrane removal.
- Innovative geometry of the funnel allows for effective rinsing after filtration (no sample residue is left in the funnel).
- Preparation- and sterilization-free procedure reduces the risk of secondary contamination.
- Easy membrane removal for transfer onto your validated agar medium.
- No sample residue is left in the funnel, reduces your need of rinsing to a minimum.
- The Click-Fit fastening makes you fast in routine analysis.