Solid phase extraction (SPE) is a method of sample preparation that concentrates and purifies analytes from solution by sorption, followed by elution of the analyte with a solvent appropriate for instrumental analysis, uch as LC-MS.
Porvair Sciences offers a complete range of products to implement SPE. MicroLute™ is the original 96-well plate format for SPE. This device consists of a polypropylene 96-well plate loaded with a choice of sorbent and sorbent volumes. The frits have a mean pore size of 20 microns and are made from microporous high-density polyethylene. Choice of popular sorbents. Packed bed volumes from 10mg to100mg per well. Frit pore size 20μm. No channelling due to proprietary sorbent loading technique. Working volume of 2ml per well. Up to four times quicker than cartridge systems. Long drain directors locate accurately with collection plate to avoid cross contamination. Virgin polypropylene, tested and chosen for having no extractables. Plate designed to be automated, meets ANSI/SBS specification.
Porvair's flexible manufacturing approach enables us to consider manufacture of small runs of MicroLute™ devices packed with specialty resins or sorbents of your choice. Typically, minimum runs of just 50 plates Can be produced economically.
- Packed bed volumes from 10mg to100mg per well
- Frit pore size 20μm
- No channelling due to proprietary sorbent loading technique
- Working volume of 2ml per well
- Up to four times quicker than cartridge systems
- Long drain directors locate accurately with collection plate to avoid cross contamination
- Virgin polypropylene, tested and chosen for having no extractables
- Plate designed to be automated, meets ANSI/SBS specification
Application notes and news
- Micro-Solid Phase Extraction in the Pharmaceutical Industry using Porvair Sciences’ Microlute™
- Determination of a Novel Anxiolytic Agent using automated Microlute™ 96 well SPE from Porvair Sciences and ...
- Porvair Sciences Announces Microlute SPE Sample Preparation Starter Kit
- SPE Methods Development Made Easy by Porvair Sciences
- High-throughput SPE method enables rapid and sensitive determination of a novel anxiolytic agent in human p...
- Analysis of analytes in a biological matrix
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries