Micro balance ME36S
This new ME36S microbalance features an exceptionally high weighing capacity of 31g and a readability of 1µg. The ME36S is designed for weighing the smallest sample quantities even in relatively heavy or bulky sample containers. The separate installation of weighing unit and display and/or electronic unit not only reduces thermal disturbances, but also delivers absolutely reliable weighing results. By virtue of its unique design, the ME36S display and weighing units are close enough for ideal operating convenience, with optimal spacing for ergonomic handling of microscopic sample quantities.
• Flexible draft shield system with three independently motorized draft shield elements for fully automatic, intuitive operating at the press of a key.
• Large, palm-activated keys with an intelligent learning function for user-friendly operation of the draft shield.
• Removable key-board
• Backlit, graphical display for consistently bright weight readouts.
• Text prompts in plain English (and your choice of other languages) guide you quickly and confidently in configuring the balance.
• The SQmin function displays the minimum allowable sample weight in accordance with the United States Pharmacopeia (can be activated by Sartorius Service).
• S.U.R.E. function for dynamic display of the uncertainty of measurement and process accuracy in accordance with German Calibration Service (DKD) standards for continuous monitoring during all weighing routines (this function is activated by Sartorius Service).
• isoCAL: fully automatic calibration/adjustment function with memory for calibration records.
• 14 built-in application programs as standard features, such as differential weighing program for up to 999 samples, statistical evaluation, calculation of weights using a definable factor or equation, air density determination.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!