- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Asylum Research MFP-3D™ Stand Alone AFM - The Widest Range of AFM/SPM Capabilities Available Today
The Atomic Force Microscope (AFM), has been the instrument of choice for three dimensional measurements at the nanometer scale. With the Asylum Research MFP-3D Stand Alone (MFP-3D-SA) AFM, scientists can now choose a sensitive and precise AFM with the lowest noise performance that also includes a complete scientific software environment.
The MFP-3D-SA is ideal for many applications including:
• Material science
• Quantitative nanoscale measurements.
The MFP-3D has the flexibility to acquire your data, analyze it, and even make publication-ready graphics. Your imagination is your only limit.
Technical Innovations of the Asylum Research MFP-3D SA AFM:
1. Sensored, closed loop positioning for high resolution imaging, accuracy, and reproducibility.
2. Pioneering all-digital controller for open software adaptability, power and flexibility.
3. Built-in advanced features such as real-time 3D rendering, nanolithography/nanomanipulation, and Dual AC™ Mode for dual resonance and harmonic imaging.
4. Designed for flexibility and expandability, with a wide range of available system, environmental and application options to enhance capabilities, including nanoindentation and Piezoresponse Force Microscopy (PFM).
See all reviews
Member since 2012
UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM
Read more »
"The software is great and is constantly being updated. Can be learnt easily, but can also be broken quite easily. An extremely versatile piece of equipment."