Metrohm pH meters for the laboratory and the field - Wireless freedom in pH measurement
GLP at any time and anywhere What do you expect from a pH meter “Made in Switzerland”?Should it be: Precise like a Swiss watch? Multifunctional like a Swiss army knife? Rock-solid like the Swiss mountains? The 826 pH mobile and 827 pH lab have it all! With their modern housing, they continue Metrohm’s 60 years old tradition as manufacturer of reliable high-precision pH meters that are ...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
GLP at any time and anywhere
What do you expect from a pH meter “Made in Switzerland”?Should it be:
Precise like a Swiss watch?
Multifunctional like a Swiss army knife?
Rock-solid like the Swiss mountains?
The 826 pH mobile and 827 pH lab have it all! With their modern housing, they continue Metrohm’s 60 years old tradition as manufacturer of reliable high-precision pH meters that are made to last.
wipHi – wireless communication with printer and PC
- “Point and shoot” connection to printer and PC via IrDa-interface
- Various GLP-compliant reports and printouts
- Data transfer to Metrodata VESUV 3.0 or LIMS
compHort – Designed for easy operation
- Form and function – modern design and high-quality materials
- Easy operation – cursor-controlled text-guided menu dialog
pHidelity – “Swiss made” technology you can rely on
- High-precision measuring input with a resolution of 0.001 pH
- GLP at its best: three-point calibration with automatic buffer recognition and temperature compensation
- User and sample identification
- Result memory for 200 measuring values (incl. date, time and identification)
- Automatic reading or sending of measured values immediately after a keystroke, drift controlled, after a predefined time interval or after reaching a predefined difference to the previous measured value
- Robust metal stand rod for the 827 pH lab
The 826 pH mobile is battery operated (4 x 1.5 V LR6 (UM3, AA), min. 500 h operating time) and has protection class IP67 (if electrodes with plug type I are used)
The novel Long Life Primatrode is ideal for use with the 827 pH lab and with the 826 pH mobile. This electrode is equipped with a plastic shaft and a NTC temperature sensor and combines accuracy with outstanding robustness at a reasonable price. With its new plug type I this electrode is ideal for use with the 826 pH mobile. Combined with this pH electrode, the housing of the 826 pH mobile corresponds to protection class IP67, which means that the 826 pH mobile can be used in extremely humid environments subject to splash water. Even if the instrument should briefly become immersed in water, its functioning will not be affected.
The 826 pH mobile is also available in a completely equipped carrying case that contains buffer solutions, measuring vessels and sample bottles – in short everything you need for field measurements. In addition, the case can also be used as a working surface.