MetaXpress® PowerCore™ Software
Providing unmatched performance to ensure image analysis is never a bottleneck in the race to identify "Hits". CPU-intensive image analysis creates a bottleneck in the High Content Screening (HCS) workflow, limiting libraries to 10-20,000 experimental conditions. The MetaXpress® PowerCore™ Software harnesses the power of parallel processing to accelerate image analysis while preserving the quality of the image segmentation and the large number of outputs required for downstream multi-parametric analysis. Designed to screen compound and RNAi libraries with up to 1 million samples in as little as 2 weeks, the Molecular Devices Complete Solution for HCS makes "high throughput imaging" possible by offering fast image acquisition systems, even faster tools for image analysis with the MetaXpress PowerCore Software, and automatic hit selection with the AcuityXpress™ Software.
Application notes and news
- Multiplexed High Content Hepatotoxicity Assays using Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Derived Hepatocytes
- Multiplexed Hepatotoxicity Assays using iCell® Hepatocytes
- Customizing High Content Analysis for Accelerated Toxicity Screening
- Predictive High-Content/High-Throughput Assays for Hepatotoxicity Using
- Live Cell Kinetics Assay Utilizing the ImageXpress Micro System
- ImageXpress Micro System as a Solution for Monitoring Neuronal Stem Cell Expansion and Differentiation
- Molecular Devices Launches ImageXpress Micro XLS System for Wide-field High Content Screening
- Molecular Devices to Showcase the Latest Electrophysiology and Imaging Approaches to Research Using pCLAMP®...
- Molecular Devices to Showcase the Latest Instrumentation in Life Science Research at MipTec 2012
- MDS Analytical Technologies Releases MetaXpressPowerCore™ and MetaXpress® 3.0 Cellular Imaging Software