Designed to supply up to 16 liters per minute of Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water standard grade water to large automated or multiple clinical analyzers on a loop.
The MEDICA-R 200 is the first system to incorporate multiple technologies in a single unit. Instead of an array of untidy and space consuming components, you can now have just one compact system box plus a deionization cylinder.
The MEDICA-R 200 features a unique, award winning design incorporating a very high output water purification system, large 350 liter storage reservoir and distribution loop pump. The system is designed to feed large Clinical Laboratory Automation systems, delivering up to 21 l/min of CLSI type 1 pure water directly to multiple Clinical Diagnostic Analyzers across several laboratory areas. By integrating the reservoir and water purification components into one compact system the MEDICA-R200 is very cost-effective to install and maintain on a loop system.
- Delivers up to 21 liters per minute of CLRW standard water.
- Bacterial specification <1CFU/ml.
- Can feed multiple analyzers on a distribution loop and across several laboratories.
- A bypass loop for continual supply of compliant water in emergency situations.
- Compact footprint due to its integrated wrap around 350 liter reservoir.
- Compatible with multiple and large clinical diagnostic analyzers which require up to 21 liters per minute of CLRW standard water.
- Low running and consumable costs
- Single system design makes it easy to project plan and install.
- Full service and validation support.