Mechelle 5000 Spectrograph
Andor’s new Mechelle ME5000 Spectrograph has been designed to provide simultaneous recording of a wide wavelength range (200-975 nm) in one acquisition. It has no moving components is available in a pre-aligned detector/spectrometer format. The Andor Mechelle spectrograph is based on the echelle grating principal and its patented optical design provides extremely low cross-talk and maximum resolution compared with other spectrographs.
• A highly optimized, patented high throughput design with patented corrected off axis optics to enable the user to achieve maximum throughput and optimum Gaussian line shape and resolution
• Software correction using temperature sensor
• Constant spectral resolution (CSR) of minimum 5,000: the Mechelle always resolves the same fraction of the wavelength, implying that the disperation in units of nm/pixel, as a fraction of the wavelength.
• A robust compact and portable design ensuring no moving components
• Hands-on software - direct and responsive
• The speed of the system is only dependent on the integration time, readout rate of the camera and PC capabilities
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!