MaxiLute™ 48-well SPE system
The new MaxiLute™ 48-well Solid Phase Extraction system is designed to bring the benefits of microplate technology to drug development, food and environmental laboratories currently using SPE cartridges.
The MaxiLute is proven to be up to 4 times faster than traditional manual SPE cartridge methods, being able to repeatedly process up to 200ml of sample in one go. Based upon a standard SBS / ANSI microplate format the MaxiLute is easily automated enabling realisation of further productivity benefits.
Being constructed from a single piece of high quality moulded polypropylene means the MaxiLute will not bend or distort, unlike SPE cartridges that have to be repeatedly plugged in and out. Each well on the MaxiLute has an individual drain spout ensuring 100% sample transfer & zero cross over contamination. The unique design of the MaxiLute eliminates the mess associated with manual SPE cartridge sample preparation methods.
With a broad selection of packed bed volumes (250 - 1500mg) and a wide choice of high performance sorbents the MaxiLute offers the flexibility to be packed to perform optimally for almost any SPE application. Supplying a complete methods development product that you don't have to construct yourself means valuable laboratory time is saved in the sample preparation process.
MaxiLute™ 48-well SPE system Features:
- Unique design eliminates mess associated with traditional manualSPE cartridge methods
- Up to 4 times faster than cartridge method.
- Constructed from a single piece of high quality polymer which will not bend or distort
- A range of packed bed volumes ranging from 250mg, through to 1500mg
- Capability to process up to 200ml of sample in one plate
- Frit pore size of 20μm
- Each well has an individual drain spout ensuring 100% sample transfer and zero cross contamination
- Manufactured within ANSI/SBS standard to allow easy automation