Material Test Chambers with Forced Convection and Individual Programming - M Series
Material test chamber with individual programming.
Because of its individual programming options and ability to operate at maximum temperatures up to 300 °C, the M Series is ideally suited for materials testing and aging tests. The heavy-duty air turbine and a programmable exhaust ventilation flap provide rapid heating-up and ensure that the test temperature is maintained absolutely precise at all levels, with minimal spatial fluctuations; performance as never before.
Material Test Chambers with Forced Convection and Individual Programming - M Series Features:
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
- Temperature range of 5 °C (9 °F) above ambient temperature up to 300 °C (572 °F)
- MCS controller with 25 storable programs of 100 sections each for a maximum of 500 program segments
- User-friendly LCD screen
- Easy-to-read menu guide
- Integrated electronic chart recorder
- Variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters
- Real-time clock
- Adjustable ramp function via program editor
- Program-controlled ventilation flap
- High air-exchange rate through high-performance fan
- Adjustable fan speed
- Exhaust duct Ø 50 mm (1.97 inch)
- Temperature safety device class 2 (DIN 12880), with visual alarm
- Printer and communication interface RS 422 for use with optional GMP/GLP and FDA guideline 21 CFR Part 11 compliant APT-COM™ DataControlSystem software
- Units up to 115 litres are stackable
- 2 chrome-plated racks included
- BINDER test confirmation
- Available in the following sizes: 53, 115, 240, 400, 720
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!