MassLynx MS Software
Acquire, Analyze, Manage, and Share Mass Spectrometry Information MassLynx™ Software increases the speed at which you can convert your sample data into valuable knowledge. It provides you with the fundamental platform to acquire, analyze, manage, and share your mass spectrometry information. MassLynx intelligently controls any Waters mass spectrometry system, from sample and solvent managem...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Palacky University Olomouc
Read more »
"This is a great program for browsing liquid chromatography and mass spectroscopy spectra’s. The software is easy to use and after sales services are very helpful. More PC licenses would be better. "
Acquire, Analyze, Manage, and Share Mass Spectrometry Information
MassLynx™ Software increases the speed at which you can convert your sample data into valuable knowledge. It provides you with the fundamental platform to acquire, analyze, manage, and share your mass spectrometry information.
MassLynx intelligently controls any Waters mass spectrometry system, from sample and solvent management components to mass spectrometer and auxiliary detectors. MassLynx Software may acquire nominal mass, exact mass, MS/MS and exact mass MS/MS data.
MassLynx’s Sample List is the core of the system. It maintains and consolidates the data on all of your samples. You also initiate any activities related to your sample from the Sample List. This "sample centric" approach simplifies the interaction with your LC/MS or GC/MS system, acquired data and processed results.
Process Application-specific Data
MassLynx Software features general purpose and specialized Application Managers that provide information for your specific MS analyses and data. Two come standard with MassLynx:
- QuanLynx™ for automated quantification included as standard with MassLynx
- OpenLynx™ for qualitative screening and identification
Optional Application Managers can perform:
- Targeted quantitative analysis
- Mass-directed purification
- Metabolite identification
- Deconvolution of complex chromatograms
- Metabonomics & metabolomics
- Protein identification and protein characterization
Application notes and news
- Increasing Sensitivity and Minimizing Sample Volume for the Quantification of Therapeutic and End...
- The Use of HRMS and Statistical Analysis in the Investigation of Basmati Rice Authenticity and Po...
- A Validated Assay for the Quantification of Amino Acids in Mammalian Urine
- Quantitative Analysis of Astaxanthin in Dietary Supplements by UltraPerformance Convergence Chrom...
- Biomarker Discovery Directly from Tissue Xenograph Using High Definition Imaging: MALDI Combined ...
- Quantitation by High Resolution Mass Spectrometry: Using Target Enhancement and Tof-MRM to Achiev...
- Polar Basic Drugs in Environmental Samples; Improved Analysis Using a New High Efficiency UPLC Co...
- Collision Cross Section: A New Identification Point for a “Catch All” Non-Targeted Screening Appr...
- Analyzing Multi-Class Persistent Organic Pollutants (OCPs, PCBs, PBDEs, and PAHs) in Food Matrice...
- Enantioseparation and Detection of Triazole Fungicides in Wheat Grain and Wheat Straw using the A...
- A Method for the Rapid and Simultaneous Analysis of Sweeteners in Various Food Products Using the...
- Selective Analysis of Patulin in Apple Juice Using the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System with the ACQUI...
- Systematic Method Development of UPC2 Conditions Using Opioid Drugs
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of β-carotene Using UPC2
- The Use of MassLynx Open Access for LC/MS Accurate Mass Measurements Experiments
- Development of a High Sensitivity SPE-LC-MS/MS Assay for the Quantification of Glucagon in Human ...
- Multiplexed Analysis of Steroid Hormones Using ionKey/MS
- Targeted Lipidomics Using the ionKey/MS System
- Faster, Easier, and more Accurate Food Safety Analyses
- Polymer Characterization Application Book
- Characterizing Polymer Folding Patterns Using Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry
- Separation of Diastereomeric Chiral Metabolites Using UPC2 MS/MS
- Advantages of the ACQUITY QDa Detector in the Medicinal Chemistry Laboratory
- Dramatic Improvements in Assay Reproducibility for Water-Soluble Vitamins Using ACQUITY UPLC and ...
- Q&A: Biosimilar Characterization: Leveraging Protein Analytical Technology within GMP Guidelines ...
- Direct Analysis of Urinary Opioids and Metabolites by Mixed-Mode μElution SPE Combined with UPLC/...
- Analysis of Proteins by Size-Exclusion Chromatography Coupled with Mass Spectrometry Under Non-De...
- Identification of Multiple Sites of Intra-Molecular Protonation and Different Fragmentation Patte...
- Enhancing MRM Experiments in GC/MS/MS Using APGC
- Determination of Melamine Residue in Water Samples by UPlC/MS/MS
- Investigating Source, Age, Maturity, and Alteration Characteristics of Oil Reservoirs Using APGC/...
- Improving the Speed and Quantitative Performance for the Analysis of Allergenic and Carcinogenic ...
- Analysis of Fat-Soluble Vitamins in Fortified Infant Formula by Standard Addition
- Extraction of Fat-Soluble Vitamins from Fortified Foods Using Oasis HLB
- Quantification of Chloramphenicol in Chicken Using Xevo TQD with RADAR Technology
- Rapid and Simple Multi-Residue LC-MS/MS Method Development Using the Quanpedia Database
- Rapid Detection of Pesticide Residues in Fruit Juice Without Sample Extraction
- Doping Evaluation with NuGenesis SDMS and TargetLynx
- The Simultaneous Collection of MRM and MS/MS Data to Detect and Quantify Drug Metabolites
- Advancing Perfluorinated Compound Analysis Using Simultaneous Matrix Monitoring
- Waters Introduces Xevo G2-XS QTof and Xevo TQ-S micro Mass Spectrometers, Taking Benchtop Quantit...
- ionKey/MS System Redefines MS Performance
- Waters Introduces the ACQUITY QDa Detector, Bringing Push-Button Mass Detection to Chromatography
- New Mass Detector for HPLC, GC, SFC and More
- Waters Extends the Power of High Definition Mass Spectrometry for Advanced Scientific Research wi...