Acquire, Analyze, Manage, and Share Mass Spectrometry Information
MassLynx™ Software increases the speed at which you can convert your sample data into valuable knowledge. It provides you with the fundamental platform to acquire, analyze, manage, and share your mass spectrometry information.
MassLynx intelligently controls any Waters mass spectrometry system, from sample and solvent management components to mass spectrometer and auxiliary detectors. MassLynx Software may acquire nominal mass, exact mass, MS/MS and exact mass MS/MS data.
MassLynx’s Sample List is the core of the system. It maintains and consolidates the data on all of your samples. You also initiate any activities related to your sample from the Sample List. This "sample centric" approach simplifies the interaction with your LC/MS or GC/MS system, acquired data and processed results.
Process Application-specific Data
MassLynx Software features general purpose and specialized Application Managers that provide information for your specific MS analyses and data. Two come standard with MassLynx:
- QuanLynx™ for automated quantification included as standard with MassLynx
- OpenLynx™ for qualitative screening and identification
Optional Application Managers can perform:
- Targeted quantitative analysis
- Mass-directed purification
- Metabolite identification
- Deconvolution of complex chromatograms
- Metabonomics & metabolomics
- Protein identification and protein characterization
Application notes and news
- Direct Analysis of Urinary Opioids and Metabolites by Mixed-Mode μElution SPE Combined with UPLC/MS/MS for ...
- Analysis of Proteins by Size-Exclusion Chromatography Coupled with Mass Spectrometry Under Non-Denaturing C...
- Identification of Multiple Sites of Intra-Molecular Protonation and Different Fragmentation Patterns within...
- Enhancing MRM Experiments in GC/MS/MS Using APGC
- Determination of Melamine Residue in Water Samples by UPlC/MS/MS
- Investigating Source, Age, Maturity, and Alteration Characteristics of Oil Reservoirs Using APGC/MS/MS Anal...
- Improving the Speed and Quantitative Performance for the Analysis of Allergenic and Carcinogenic Dyes in Co...
- Analysis of Fat-Soluble Vitamins in Fortified Infant Formula by Standard Addition
- Extraction of Fat-Soluble Vitamins from Fortified Foods Using Oasis HLB
- Quantification of Chloramphenicol in Chicken Using Xevo TQD with RADAR Technology
- Rapid and Simple Multi-Residue LC-MS/MS Method Development Using the Quanpedia Database
- Rapid Detection of Pesticide Residues in Fruit Juice Without Sample Extraction
- Doping Evaluation with NuGenesis SDMS and TargetLynx
- The Simultaneous Collection of MRM and MS/MS Data to Detect and Quantify Drug Metabolites
- Advancing Perfluorinated Compound Analysis Using Simultaneous Matrix Monitoring
- Waters Introduces the ACQUITY QDa Detector, Bringing Push-Button Mass Detection to Chromatography
- New Mass Detector for HPLC, GC, SFC and More
- Waters Extends the Power of High Definition Mass Spectrometry for Advanced Scientific Research with Introdu...