MassHunter Workstation Software
Making MS operation easierfrom tuning to final report
The all new Agilent MassHunter Workstation software provides intuitive, yet powerful, instrument control, data acquisition, qualitative and quantitative data analysis, and reporting for Agilent time-of-flight (TOF), quadrupole time-of-flight (Q-TOF), ICP-MS, and triple quadrupole systems. Designed from the ground up to make MS analyses easierfrom tuning to final reportMassHunter Workstation software can be complemented by application-specific MassHunter software packages that provide even more power and stream-lined operation for specialized analytical tasks such as expression profiling.
Application notes and news
- Ethyl Glucuronide Determination in Hair as an Indicator of Chronic Alcohol Abuse: A Fully Validated Method ...
- Rapid and Accurate Forensics Analysis using High Resolution All Ions MS/MS
- EPA Method 522: Determination of Selected Organic Contaminants by Agilent Model 240 GC/MS/MS
- Quantiﬁcation of Trace-level Herbicides in Drinking Water by Online Enrichment with the Agilent 1200 Inﬁnit...
- EPA Method 8270 for SVOC Analysis on the 5977A Series GC/MSD
- Comprehensive LC/MS Analysis of Illicit and Pain Management Drugs, Including their Metabolites, in Urine
- Analysis of Phytoestrogens in Soy Milk
- Metabolomic Profiling of Wines using LC QTOF MS
- Ultrafast Analysis of Metabolic Stability Assays Using Agilent RapidFire High-resolution MS
- Simultaneous Determination of Therapeutic Drug Analytes in Human Plasma using LC/MS/MS
- Agilent Technologies Awards Grant for Translational Research in Cardiometabolic Disease
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Advanced Mass Spec Software to Optimize Food and Forensics Analyses and Bio...
- Agilent Technologies Announces Enhancements for LC and LC/MS Systems
- Agilent’s New 7890B Gas Chromatograph and 5977A Series Mass Selective Detector Deliver New Levels of Produc...
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Next-Generation Gas Chromatograph and GC/MSD Series
- Advance Lipidomics Research with Agilent Technologies’ and PREMIER Biosoft’s Platforms
- Agilent Technologies Expands Mass Spec Performance Envelope with LC/MS and GC/MS Introductions at ASMS 2011