Effective protection from hazardous airborne micro-organisms
The new Merck MAS 100 NT® is the most accurate and reliable microbial air monitoring system on the market. Is product safety important to you? Rest assured – with the new MAS-100 NT®, you can reliably detect any airborne micro-organisms hazardous to your products. With the new MAS-100 NT® microbial air monitoring system, Merck offers a high-precision air sampler system that is very easy to handle, delivers correct and reproducible results, and fully complies with the EN ISO 14698 standard parts 1 and 2. Developed in close cooperation with specialists in the pharmaceutical industry, the new MAS-100 NT® from Merck is arguably the most precise, most reliable and most cost-effective air sampler system available today. It is an improved version of Merck’s very successful MAS-100 air sampler system that has been highly appreciated for years by even the most demanding customers from the pharmaceutical industry.
MAS-100 NT® - your benefits
• Precise, reproducible measurements
• Highest collection efficiency
• Built-in airflow compensation
• Independence through use of standard 90 mm Petri dishes or 60 mm contact plates
• Fully automatic calibration Hardware and software validated for HACCP
• Validation documents according to ISO 14698
Proven and improved
The original MAS-100® was a unique achievement and an incredible success – but the new MAS-100 NT® is even better. It is compact, user-friendly design, improved security features, easy and fully automatic calibration, validated software, and enhanced connection possibilities make the new MAS-100 NT® air sampler truly unique. Some major improvements of the new system are:
• its improved design with an illuminated display for easy navigation
• improved HACCP software with Microsoft Windows log-in functionality and reporting
• multi-lingual menu (English, French and German)
• acoustic alarm function
• data logging for samples and alarms
• USB communication for error-free results and automatic record-keeping
• long-life lithium-ion rechargeable batteries with intelligent charging, and much more.
All functions and parameters as well as the calibration procedure can be controlled using the new MAS-100 NT® software or may be programmed directly on the unit. An alarm and sample log records the last 100 events and can be exported or printed at any time. Hardware and software have been developed according to GAMP4.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries