MARS Data Analysis Software
Well organized, versatile, easy to use and powerful are just a few of the ways to describe BMGLABTECH’S microplate reader MARS Data Analysis Software package.
Based upon the powerful MATLAB® mathematical engine, MARS contains significant ease-of-use enhancements while offering a wide range of data analysis capabilities. One-click App style assay buttons enable quick and easy measurements of the most common microplate assays, as well as user-defined assays. MARS templates linked to these buttons will automatically perform all necessary calculations for optimal results on these assays.
In addition, the MARS Standard Curve Wizard creates an easy, step-by-step calculation of a standard curve, while the Template Manager is an excellent tool for building complex data processing protocols. With the MARS data analysis, researchers have all of the necessary tools to do simple or complex data analysis on all measurements performed on a BMG LABTECH microplate reader.
MARS Data Analysis Software Features:
- Automatic background/baseline correction
- Automatic DNA/RNA concentration determination
- Delta F% calculation for HTRF®
- Signal-to-Noise and Signal-to-Blank calculations
- First order rate kinetics
- Michaelis-Menten, Lineweaver-Burk, Scatchard, etc.
- Moving (boxcar) averages
- Standard curve calculation wizard
- Excel® and ASCII export
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- User-defined formula generator
- Z’ calculation
- Standard fits include linear, 5- and 4-parameter, hyperbola, cubic-spline, and segmental curve fits
Application notes and news
- Lonza’s Kinetic Kit for Endotoxin Detection Using the FLUOstar OPTIMA and MARS Data Analysis
- Molecular Beacon Based Helicase Assays Using a Microplate Reader
- Real-Time Quaking Induced Conversion Assay for Prion Seeding
- Label-Free SoPRano™ Gold Nano-Rod (GNR) Assays on a Spectrometer-Based Microplate Reader
- BMG LABTECH to Present Latest Innovations of Microplate Reading Technology at SBS 2010