The Mai Tai Series Advantage
• Highest peak power for deepest penetration and strongest multiphoton fluorescence signal
• Shortest pulses for lowest photodamage and photobleaching
• Widest dispersion compensation range delivers shortest pulses to the sample (DeepSee)
• Wide tuning range for efficient excitation of all commonly used fluorophores
• Outstanding pointing stability eliminates the need to realign experimental step-up
• Fully automated from user-friendly GUI
Receive your quote directly from Newport Corp. for Mai Tai eHP DeepSee Laser
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2011
Organization: CNRS - University of Bordeaux 2