ChIP-Seq facilitates genome-wide profiling of the interactions of transcription factors, modified histones, and other chromatin associated proteins. By combining chromatin immunoprecipitation with next generation sequencing, laboratories can generate high resolution data on protein-DNA interactions across the genome. For laboratories interested in gaining a deeper understanding of epigenetic mechanisms of gene regulation, ChIP-Seq has become an indispensable tool. The Magna ChIP-Seq Kit simplifies this technique by providing a validated set of reagents, easy-to-follow protocols, controls, and in process quality control guidelines to allow virtually any laboratory to conduct genome-wide analysis of DNA-protein interactions and the profiling of epigenetic marks.
• Effective ChIP protocol simplifies production and immunoprecipitation of high quality chromatin
• Reliable ChIP-Seq library construction from as little as 1 ng of purified ChIP DNA
• Easy-to-follow protocols and in-process quality control guidelines help ensure successful ChIP and library construction in as little as 2 days
• Magna ChIP A+G bead blend allows the use of antibodies from virtually any species or class
• Enzymes and buffers provided in convenient master mix formulations streamlines library construction
• Validate the ChIP procedure using inlcuded positive and negative control antibodies and a control primer set
• Proven performance through construction and sequencing of genomic DNA libraries on an Illumina Genome Analyzer