Macrosep® Advance Centrifugal Devices
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"When I was using this instrument a few years back, it worked well. It was very stable and gave reproducible results. I enjoyed using it."
Quickly concentrate up to 20 mL of biological sample Pall Life Sciences Macrosep Advance Centrifugal Devices
Features of the Microsep Advance Centrifugal Devices:
• Rapidly concentrates 20 mL sample volumes to 0.5 mL.
• Provides high recoveries, typically > 90%.
• Low protein-binding Omega membrane and polypropylene housing minimize losses due to non-specific binding.
• Versatile Omega membrane is available in a variety of MWCOs.
• Built-in deadstop prevents spinning to dryness.
• Color-coded for easy identification
Applications of the Microsep Advance Centrifugal Devices:
• Concentrate and desalt proteins.
• Exchange buffer or remove salt of chromatography eluates and gradient fractions.
• Recover proteins or other molecules from cell culture supernatants.
• Remove particulate from aqueous solutions and clinical samples.
Application notes and news
- Pall Life Sciences Exhibits New Solutions for HPLC Sample Prep at Pittcon 2013
- Pall Life Sciences Showcases Plasma Separation Membrane at AACC Clinical Lab Expo 2012
- New LCMS Certified Filter
- New LCMS Certified Filter Showcased at Pittcon 2012
- Pall Life Sciences Showcases New Contamination Control and Sample Prep Products at ASM General Meeting