MAbPac™ SEC-1 Monoclonal Antibody Analysis Column
MAbPac SEC– 1 for Monoclonal Antibody (MAb) Analysis
MAbPac™ SEC-1 is a size exclusion chromatography (SEC) column designed for monoclonal antibody (MAb) analysis, including monomers, aggregates, and fragments, under non-denaturing conditions, and in both high- and low-salt mobile phases and volatile eluents.
SEC is frequently used because of its simple operating principle and features not found in other separation techniques including separating aggregates that are not easily distinguished by other chromatographic means. MAbs produced from mammalian cell culture may contain significant amounts of dimers and higher-order aggregates. The MAbPac SEC-10 is a high-resolution SEC column that is suitable for use with a wide range of biomolecules, including monoclonal antibodies and their aggregates.
MAbPac™ SEC-1 Monoclonal Antibody Analysis Column Features:
- Proprietary hydrophilic bonded layer results in minimal non-desired interactions between the biomolecules and the stationary phase.
- Nonmetallic and Biocompatible PEEK™ housing eliminates metal contamination from the column hardware.
- Stable surface bonding leads to low column bleed and compatibility with MS, ELSD and Corona® CAD detection.
- Rugged, reproducible column.
- Superior performance for the analysis of monoclonal antibodies, even at low salt concentrations.
- Chemistry: Proprietary diol
- Particle Size: 5 μm
- Pore Size: 300 Å
- Length: 50, 150, 300 mm
- ID: 4.0 mm